XD'Sprites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Sprites meet their Animators...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Kamikaze's RP
Heh, lets do this.
Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Hmm...I don't know.
Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I rather you not start one.
Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: .....?   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:27 pm

??????Gah.....ah....ah...dah...*shakes head*...u-u-u-um....uh....wow....
Back to top Go down
Fullmetal_alchemist

Fullmetal_alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:54 pm

why dn't we just start rping?
I could make a different site for it if ya guys want....although, I won't post the link until I get permission from devilman, of course.
Back to top Go down
Devilman
Admin
Devilman

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:06 am

you have permission but.... remember!
if it gets popular u must advertise this site XD.
Back to top Go down
https://xdsprites.darkbb.com
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Hey hey hey...   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Come on guys, wait a little bit! Its day 5 on this thing and Fullmetal and I are still thinking of th story.
Buuuut, if Fullmetal has all the ideas for the story and shares it with me, I can start it early.
Back to top Go down
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Fullmetal_alchemist wrote:
And I don't get what you ment, despised?(about the FMA thingy...)
In FMA Movie 2 began where FMA ended. But FMA: Brotherhood began where FMA Movie 2 ended. Wrath sohuld be the alchemist. Not Sorrow. Who never appeared in FMA.
Back to top Go down
Fullmetal_alchemist

Fullmetal_alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:20 pm

oh, you mean wrath from the original anime?
Ya, but I think sorrow sounds cooler lol.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Hello....peoples...   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Day 7....
72 hours remain....
Back to top Go down
Fullmetal_alchemist

Fullmetal_alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:31 pm

I'ma start making the site now, it's going to be called XD RP, because it came from XD sprites, and of course will advertise this site as an affiliate.(if it is o.k. with devilman, to do so)
Back to top Go down
Devilman
Admin
Devilman

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 pm

like i said u have my go a head
Back to top Go down
https://xdsprites.darkbb.com
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Hello...   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Sorry for telling this late in the day...
Day 9
24 hours remain...
Back to top Go down
Fullmetal_alchemist

Fullmetal_alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Site's almost done, just a few more add ons and it's ready!
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Hahaaa...alright...   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Alright then...screw the thing I said back then, here's my bio:

Name: Sean Kitty
Nicknames: Kamikaze, Coon, Hedgecoon, Coony(sister calls him that), K.K., Bomb, Guardian of Chao, Dr.Kitty, Mr.Kamikaze, Kitty
Physical Age:17
Real Age:17
Birthday: July 15
Birthplace: Eggman's lab
Weapon: The Universal Ultimate Egg Gun (This gun is the best gun ever. He carries it around alot. It can make any weapon, ammo, or beverage he can think of.
Race: Clone
Ability: Chaos Powers (Ya know, Chaos Control and all that good stuff)
Chaos Reaper Touch (He wears detached arm sleves that blocks this unfortunate ability. Made by Eggman.)
Sp.Ability: Explosion ( Its natural to him now. It takes almost no energy to do.)
Half-Breed Rage (Half-Breeds HATE being called half-breeds to the point that they go Nucking Futs
Chaos Reaper ( A black Cloak materializes onto him, he can float, he can spawn dual sycths)
Friends: Sorrow, Devilman, His Creator
Rivals/Enemies: Anyone that wants to hurt his friends
Positives: Fast enough to keep up with Sonic, is a DAMN good doctor/Engineer, hard to anger, good physical strenght/enderance
Negatives: He's a clone, he can't take of his sleves, he's shy(suprising, huh?), lazy sometimes, doesn't like paperwork
Battle Cries: KAMIKAZE!!, Forgive me if I'm alitte...HEARTLESS!, Why should I care? I bet my real self didn't.

Well, there ya go. I can have this much because I am one of the authors.

Last edited by Kamikaze THC on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fullmetal_alchemist

Fullmetal_alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:52 pm

oh, you may have to re-create your character, but I used the same template as the one kamikaze posted, but I simply added a few things to the end to make it fit a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: .....?   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Fullmetal_alchemist wrote:
oh, you may have to re-create your character, but I used the same template as the one kamikaze posted, but I simply added a few things to the end to make it fit a bit better.

Dude, I hope thats not aimed at me, because I'm not changin' a thing.
Back to top Go down
Fullmetal_alchemist

Fullmetal_alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 pm

all you have to do is copy-paste your char's profile, and simply add the five-six things I added to the end, liek rank, alinment, etc.
oh, and check ur p.m.'s.
Back to top Go down
Fullmetal_alchemist

Fullmetal_alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:39 am

I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THE FINISHING OF XDRP!
I Will post the link in another thread, so as to give you a basic run-down of things.
the only admins there as of right now will be me, Kamikaze, and Devilman, so don't ask to be one.
PLS READ THE STORY BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE ON THE SITE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....   Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kamikaze might start RPing if anyone agrees to this.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2