XD'Sprites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Sprites meet their Animators...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SXR123

SXR123

bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! Empty
PostSubject: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 am

wassap people! I am the one and only! SXR123!! I'm a die hard sonic fan! and i'm glad to be apart of this forum, especially with pkmn2 on here! he's given me a few ideas for my flash animations, i'll be sure to upload them here later, but for now...

WE DANCE!! *breakdance lights come on* i warn thee... who ever stops dancing... doesn't get a peice of this beautiful cake! *points to humongous awesome cake*

anyways, in my spare i animate alot, i like meeting new people and learning new things about flash, i like it when they're commented on and someone gives me tips.

but mostly i'm a fun guy to be around! As i sad before glad to be here!! *waves*

Last edited by SXR123 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 am

SXR123 wrote:
wassap people! I am the one and only! SXR123!! I'm a die hard sonic fan! and i'm glad to be apart of this forum, especially with pkmn2 on here! he's given me a few ideas for my flash animations, i'll be sure to upload them here later, but for now...

WE DANCE!! *breakdance lights come on* i warn thee... who ever stops dancing... doesn't get a peice of this beautiful cake! *points to humongous awesome cake*

anyways, in my spare i animate alot, i like meeting new people and learning new things about flash, i like it when they're commented on and someone gives me tips.

but mostly i'm a fun guy to be around! As i sad before glad to be here!! *waves*
HaHAAA, you're my kind of guy to hang around with! Welcome to the forum dude! I hope your flashes become well known after release.
Back to top Go down
Devilman
Admin
Devilman

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 pm

Nice dude! welcome to XD Sprites.
Glad to hear you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xdsprites.darkbb.com
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Hehaaha!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:26 pm

KAAAAAAAAMMIIIIIIKAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZEEEEEEEE is here to greet, meet, and brought Kamikaze's fleet to say HEELLOOOO!......CAAAAAAAKE!!!!
Kamikaze The Hegde-Coon is Kamikaze's name, insomia is Kamikaze's game!

Oh, and if you think your a die hard Sonic fan, humph. Colonel knows more about the sonic universe than you. Soooooooo, chat him up when ya want toooooo.
.........CAAAKE!!
Back to top Go down
SXR123

SXR123

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:02 pm

i have an important question for you all to answer!

do you like cake more?

or...

do you like pie more....
Back to top Go down
Fullmetal_alchemist

Fullmetal_alchemist

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm

HEYA THERE!
I'm a die hard FMA fan, and I don't dance, but I will get cake.
*claps hands*
*puts hands on ground and the cake falls through the ground and comes out under meh!* >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Welcome my good sir...And it seems everyone has forgotten that the CAKE IS A LIE
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: O_O   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 am

*uses Chaos Control to steal Fullmetal's cake* H-holy...crap, this cake is HUGE!!*Looks at Fullmetal*
Humph...COME ON!!
Back to top Go down
Devilman
Admin
Devilman

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 am

The cake is a lie...
*Devilman looks at everyone waiting for the cake and laughs Very Happy*
Back to top Go down
https://xdsprites.darkbb.com
Fullmetal_alchemist

Fullmetal_alchemist

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:56 am

*transmutes a giant cannon and shoots at Kamekaze, but carefully shoots AROUND the cake*
lol, I feel like i'm RPing lol!
Back to top Go down
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm

I secretly come in and steal the cake and get away. As you're all fighting, you notice me.
I run like hell as you all follow. I try to take a bite out of the cake, but Kamikazie swipes it with Chaos Control. Who runs into Devilman stopping him with a forcefeild (based off you pic D-man Wink ) ready to destroy it. He is then lifted off the ground by FullMetal from transmutating. The cake then flies. Everyone is trying to catch it. Pkmn2 jumps in out of nowhere and manages to catch it. He takes a bite from it and reveals a bomb secretly placed inside the cake by SXR. It blows up. Ending with SXR laughing in victory.

-The End. (or is it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 pm

This over all topic makes me wonder...Why don't we have an RP section?
Back to top Go down
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 pm

CountHex wrote:
This over all topic makes me wonder...Why don't we have an RP section?
HA! Youuu, my good sir, make a fine point. Why don't we?
Back to top Go down
Fullmetal_alchemist

Fullmetal_alchemist

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:49 pm

YESSH!!!!
I LOVE TO RP AS MUCH AS I LOVE FMA!!!!!!!
I vote we get one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: RP?   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 am

Haaahahaha! That was funny with a capital HA HA HAAA!
Now, an RP section? Hmmmm...... I might think about a story or six......Oh, I got it!...nope, I've got.......a...story with five chapters and no title in my head now.
Back to top Go down
SXR123

SXR123

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:22 am

well! glad i've inspired to hopefully make an RP section, cause that's my specialty! i hope to see one in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!   bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!! Empty

Back to top Go down

bwahahahaa!! I'm member 20!!
Page 1 of 1