XD'Sprites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Sprites meet their Animators...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel Sonic695

Colonel Sonic695

The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:13 am

Well Yall asked for it, so ill Deliver, Introducing Sonic695's Master Work (the sole Sprite Project i spend most my Time doing or Planing at the least)

WARNING: I was Tierd when i Wrote this, Expect alot of Spelling Errors

The Legend of Chaos!!!

here is a few FAQ's,

1. It IS A Sonic Fan Comic, however i try to think my storys out far in advance, and i can spend WEEKS, Months, even Solid YEARS on design and consept,

2. I make my Storys both Fit in, and yet Keep far enough away from OFFICAL Game Storys, you might need a extensive knowlage of the Sonic Story to understand parts of my Comic.

3. it is set 10 years in the future, of the most Recently happening Sonic game, which right now is Sonic Unleashed

4. ALMOST NO FANCHARACTERS, Atleast no random Recolors, now note i might have a few basic recolors as background filler, but they wont have a name, and i will use Humans as well.

5. the only Fan Characters that will have ANYTHING to do with the Story (not even much of it) Is the Two Fancharacters known as AkumaTH and TonyTH Both from the MiddleGround www.mgcomics.com I have Asked their Permission and was Granted Permission to use their Characters

6. Cameos: I will Alow them, but for me to Scratch your back, you must Scratch mine, Assist me in any form, and i will gladly add a Cameo of you, as a MINOR Character, i will NOT Alter the story to make you overly important, not even Akuma or Tony are that important in the story

7. Action: Based of Dragon Ball Z, as most Good...and Bad things are, but dont expect to see exact ripoffs and muslebound Sonic's Running around

8.(removed at some point in the future) this Comic is still pretty Young as far as Actual Sprites, yes ive had the idea and the story planed for about Two years now, but the Pages are very young, and at any point might Change, you might also notice the style of many things Change alot, mostly during the First Chapter

9. The world this takes place on is EARTH and i dont wanna hear anything about "oh well Sonic lives on Mobius" no he dose not, this has been confirmed Many times, he lives on Earth all locations i actully took to a Map that i might post later, if yall want to Plot out where all noteworthy locations are on Earth mildly altered to Sonic's Version

10. also i will say here that youll probably hear the word "Mobian" this is simply the term for what Sonic and other Humanoid Animals are, anything else is Human, or Alien to ferther say, Mobians are not Aliens in my Comic, they are just more Evolved forms of Animals, even normal Animals exist along side them.

11. Credit is Given every 10 or so Pages, unless a Major Plotpoint is being done, but BELIVE me, Credit will be Given to EVERYONE

thats about it, Sorry if i maybe sounded a little Angry in some of those, anyway ill post the first page in this post, and a new page in a new post, but expect most updates to be in Bulk of like 4-5 maybe even up to 10 Pages

This First page explains most Everything you need to know from the Get-Go

The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED Chapte10

[img]The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED 1-111[/img]
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:14 am

Wow, it looks very promising. Especially the title picture.
Keep the pages coming. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://nintentrix.blogspot.com/
Devilman
Admin
Devilman

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Woaw Sonic's married :O.
Seems were gonna be expecting a more serious sonic than his actual persona.
The whole marriage idea for would never fit for sonic because of his beliefs in "freedom and no-cares in the world".
But seeing how you pull this off could be cool Very Happy.

Only question I'm thinking is...
Will this sonic still be childish? Or will this sonic be grown up because of time?
Back to top Go down
https://xdsprites.darkbb.com
Colonel Sonic695

Colonel Sonic695

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Both, As the Story moves on he will grow more Mature (Think Goku) But he will still be a Smart Ass
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Yeah...   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:54 pm

True...true...
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sonic695

Colonel Sonic695

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 am

Well if ya'll Really care so much... (honestly i wish i could get around to updating more T_T) i Wrote THIS!

the Full bio of *MY* Version of Sonic the Hedgehog

Note: i forgot to Finish the Bio, most of it is there, i just forgot to fill out his friends and such

Character Image: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED Sonicc

Name: Sonic Maurice Hedgehog.

Nicknames: The Blue Blur, Fastest Thing Alive, Hero of Chaos, Knight/Warrior of the Wind, the Blue Legend

Age: 26 (10 years into the future of the most recent Sonic Game, at this time Unleashed)

Species: Hedgehog

Height: 3 feet and 5 inches (he comes to right above the Avrage Adult human's Waist)

Weight: 77 Pounds

IQ: 130

Marital Status: Married; Amy Hedgehog

DOB: June 23

Birth Place: Christmas Island

Residence: Emerald Island

Social Class: Heroic Stuborn

Economic Class: Middle-Class

Alignment: Hero of What he Knows is right

Top Speed: ???

Basic Stats
Agility - 9
Speed - 10
Strength - 9
Defense - 8
Evasiveness - 10
Dexterity - 7
Intelligence - 8
Skill - 10
Other - Skilled at Problem solving

Special Attacks: Same as Sonic Normaly can, However. After he becomes the Hero of Chaos, he grows much more Adept to Chaos Control, and use of Chaos Energies

Abilities & Aptitude: Before HoC: adept at Hand to Hand, as well as Armed (Sword) Combat, After HoC: same as above, plus near perfect control of the Chaos Emeralds

Hobbies & Talents: Can overcome ANYTHING he sets his mind to, can run for Hours, maybe even Days without Thirsting, or Hungering. Can become fully rested after only about 2 Hours of sleep (if needed)

Weaknesses: Cannot Swim, However he has Taught himself how to keep afloat above the surface.
If Amy is Harmed, he can, and will do anything he can to aid her.
After HoC: His Chaos Control Abilitys are Severly Weakend, or even Halted with exposeure to "Master Waves" the Radation that the Master Emerald emits to lower the effect of the Chaos Emeralds.

Personal facts
Friends: Miles "Tails" Prower, Knuckles, Akuma, Tony, Etc. Etc.
Rivals: Project Shadow, Knuckles, his inner-self
Enemies: Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Julian Robotnik
Known relatives: Amy Hedgehog (Wife), Jules Hedgehog (Father- Deceased) Sir Charles Hedgehog (Uncle, Roboticized Free-will returned)
Likes/Favorite activities: Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Running, dueling Shadow, Relaxing
Dislikes/Least favorite activities: Fighting Eggman, Loosing, being Slow, not able to Run
Gourmet of choice: Chili Dogs
Beverages of choice: Water
Favorite color(s): Blue, Red, Pink

Personality: Fights for what he believes is right, is always nice, and kind to everyone, Except Eggman

Physical Appearance
Color: Blue
Skin Color: Tanish Peach
Eye Color: Green
Hair/Quill Style: 6 elongated, contoured pliable and furry quills tipped in coming out of the back of his head that appear to be quite pliable and two much less pliable, slightly shorter arching quills on his back
Nose: Long black nose
Ears: Trianglarly curved outwar-facing ears
Tail: Small arched tail
Other bodily features: Broad blue feet, with 5 Toes

Attire: White, Anti-fritcion Gloves,
red Super Anti-friction Shoes
White Socks
a pair of Loose fitting Shorts (he prefers not to wear these)
a Loose Fitting Shirt (^)
formal suit (he REALLY hates to wear this)

Items & Weapons: before HoC: a basic Sword, mostly for decoration After HoC: Echidna blade, (which he dose not use)

Vehicles: Extreme Gear Airboard, tornado 1

Themesong: It Dosent Matter. Live and Learn.

Back Story: after about 3 more years of Fighting Dr. Robotnik, Sonic was finally able to make Robotnik Retreat, and Leave the Planet... Sonic then Married Amy Rose, as they moved to Emerald Island, where they built a house, and have lived since.
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Sonic695 wrote:
the Full bio of *MY* Version of Sonic the Hedgehog

Very nice and well-written. I like it. The ideas are okay, I guess and many things are unique.
I can't wait for the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sonic695

Colonel Sonic695

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:24 am

i cant wait till i finally get around to Working on it more XD
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sonic695

Colonel Sonic695

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:13 am

Well, this has a little to do with the Legend of Chaos story, but it dosent directly tie into the story right now... Truth be told i just wanted to make this, so i did The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED Whenifirstmethim

And no, that is not the sprites i use for the actual comic, thats just for the Flashback
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Sonic695 wrote:
Well, this has a little to do with the Legend of Chaos story, but it dosent directly tie into the story right now... Truth be told i just wanted to make this, so i did[/img]

And no, that is not the sprites i use for the actual comic, thats just for the Flashback

Wow, nice sprite work.
Too bad, you don't use these. They look great.

I can't wait for the real deal though.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sonic695

Colonel Sonic695

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Yay, a Update....ish...thing

The World Map of Sonic, Earth!

[WARNING BIG PICTURE]

[WARNING SPOILERS]

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img188/2738/sonicworldmap2.jpg

Enjoy, as more is revealed more will be added, And REMEMBER, Ice Cap zone was on Angel Island, not the north/south pole rabbit <-- is a NERD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED   The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Chaos, Offical Thread UPDATED
Page 1 of 1