XD'Sprites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Sprites meet their Animators...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics

Go down 
4 posters

Ability to sprite
Needs training
KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics I_vote_lcap50%KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
A little good
KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics I_vote_lcap0%KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Huh, not bad
KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics I_vote_lcap50%KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Great!
KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics I_vote_lcap0%KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Well,well well.A spriter indeed!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics Empty
PostSubject: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Kamikaze wonders about peolpe's ability to sprite.(Not Pkmn2 I already know he can.)
Kamikaze knows people can sprite but Kamikaze wants to see how ppls can sprite.
Kamikaze asks of ppls is if they can post comic page for us to see.(Pkmn2 can post comic page but doesn't have to)

They can be from you stories or can be made in ten mins,doesn't matter. Even I'll post.
Back to top Go down
Devilman
Admin
Devilman

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Digging the third person talk XD.
BTW i made the sprite in the middle of the banner completely custom and i will post a comic Razz.
Sound fun and Easier than what i usually do....
Back to top Go down
https://xdsprites.darkbb.com
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Haaahahaha!   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Kamikaze loves the way Kamikaze speaks, too!
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Well, I did make comics, but they were from the year 2006. (The time before I animate)
They are in an amateur level, so posting them would be kinda embarrassing. Laughing

If I have the time I will maybe post a few pages.
I can't wait to see the other's comics though. =)
Back to top Go down
http://nintentrix.blogspot.com/
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:35 am

Kamikaze THC wrote:
Kamikaze wonders about peolpe's ability to sprite.(Not Pkmn2 I already know he can.)
Kamikaze knows people can sprite but Kamikaze wants to see how ppls can sprite.
Kamikaze asks of ppls is if they can post comic page for us to see.(Pkmn2 can post comic page but doesn't have to)

They can be from you stories or can be made in ten mins,doesn't matter. Even I'll post.

P.S. I can't remove poll so ignore it.
Back to top Go down
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:27 pm

I think the admins can. Considering all the times they were removed in my other forums.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Hey...   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Huh, no one has posted a single page. Kamikaze guesses everybody is to busy for this.
Heh, Kamikaze can relate to being busy. Kamikaze's working on: Two pages, four stories and school. So, take all the time you need!^_^
But Kamikaze cannot wait forever!
Back to top Go down
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Well, I'm not sure if I can add mine.
My comic is called 'Demented Comic Strip'. Based off of Brian Kendall's 'Demented Cartoon Movie'. But it's now Comic-ized. A couple thing are edited, but not much. With an admin's permission, I'll add it here.
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 am

thedespised2166 wrote:
Well, I'm not sure if I can add mine.
My comic is called 'Demented Comic Strip'. Based off of Brian Kendall's 'Demented Cartoon Movie'. But it's now Comic-ized. A couple thing are edited, but not much. With an admin's permission, I'll add it here.

Feel free to post. We would like to see it. =D
Back to top Go down
http://nintentrix.blogspot.com/
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Heh...   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 am

True...true.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Sigh...   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 am

Well, since no one has posted a thing, I'll post.......where did it go?! Augh, come on!!! *rumage rumage rumage rumage rumage rumage rumage rumage rumage*........... Oh, here it is!
KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics Untitl10
I gave it a name (not a good one, but I don't care now) called "Why Does Everything Have To Be So Dark".
Back to top Go down
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:51 am

XD lmao- wait... *enraged* HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET MY SCRIPT FOR MY SE-*clears throat* never mind.
This would actually be a good OoT spoof.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 am

thedespised2166 wrote:
XD lmao- wait... *enraged* HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET MY SCRIPT FOR MY SE-*clears throat* never mind.

1: Hmmm....? A secret script for your-ah...project...ye-yeah, projet...
2: If this appeals to most people, then I might make a new thread just for this.
Back to top Go down
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:14 am

Kamikaze THC wrote:
thedespised2166 wrote:

1: Hmmm....? A secret script for your-ah...project...ye-yeah, projet...
2: If this appeals to most people, then I might make a new thread just for this.
Not exactally, but you almost hit it on the dot.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:20 am

Kamikaze thinks Kamikaze should show the story Kamikaze is working on.
KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics Chapte10
Kamikaze calls it "Cat Nap".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics   KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics Empty

Back to top Go down

KAAAAAMMIIKAAAZEEEEE wants to see comics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XD'Sprites :: Art :: All Art-
Jump to: