XD'Sprites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Sprites meet their Animators...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Flash Programs maybe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

Better Flash Programs maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Better Flash Programs maybe?   Better Flash Programs maybe? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Hmm... My series is taking quite a long time to make... ~Buuut~ it's still gonna happen. Very Happy
I'm looking for a flash program that can take animated .gif's or any other animated file. (ex. .avi, .mp4, .mng, etc.).
Plus maybe some other good qualities.
I use LiveSwift Lite. Quite the crappy program if you ask me. considering that it doesn't save in .swf of .flv format. (saves in .lmv.)

Now I'm quite the cheap person, so I'm looking for any free flash programs (non-trial). Sooner or later, when I get the money, I'll probobly buy the latest version of the Adobe CS series. But for now, I'm sticking to these.
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

PostSubject: Re: Better Flash Programs maybe?   Better Flash Programs maybe? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:58 pm

thedespised2166 wrote:
Hmm... My series is taking quite a long time to make... ~Buuut~ it's still gonna happen. Very Happy
I'm looking for a flash program that can take animated .gif's or any other animated file. (ex. .avi, .mp4, .mng, etc.).
Plus maybe some other good qualities.
I use LiveSwift Lite. Quite the crappy program if you ask me. considering that it doesn't save in .swf of .flv format. (saves in .lmv.)

Now I'm quite the cheap person, so I'm looking for any free flash programs (non-trial). Sooner or later, when I get the money, I'll probobly buy the latest version of the Adobe CS series. But for now, I'm sticking to these.

Flash can take gifs, but things like avi is harder. It's possible, but it's out of my knowledge.

I can only recommend the original Macromedia/Adobe Flash series. They are the best and it's good to stick with the original.
I have no idea about the other programms, so sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
http://nintentrix.blogspot.com/
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

PostSubject: Re: Better Flash Programs maybe?   Better Flash Programs maybe? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:16 pm

I'll look into that. (LiveSwift Lite doesn't take ANY animated pic! Dx)
But still leave this open for if someone leaves a link to a program...
Back to top Go down
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

PostSubject: Re: Better Flash Programs maybe?   Better Flash Programs maybe? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:30 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Yes... YES... YES!!! I FINALLY have the program that will help me work on Classic Legends! YES, YES, YES!!!
It's called Macromedia Flash Pro. 8. I was able to download it AND add in its serial number. Thank YouTube!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

...God I'm overjoyed...
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

PostSubject: Re: Better Flash Programs maybe?   Better Flash Programs maybe? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 am

Hey cool congratulations. =D

Think you can get Adobe Flash Professional CS5?
Most recent Flash program and big improvement to the previous ones.
Back to top Go down
http://nintentrix.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Flash Programs maybe?   Better Flash Programs maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Flash Programs maybe?
Page 1 of 1