XD'Sprites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Sprites meet their Animators...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share good games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
linshao

linshao

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Share good games   Share good games EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:51 am

Well i wanted to know what games we loved when we played it before. So others can try them

In my case of ps1 i say Valkyrie profile and Wild arms 2 they are the best rpg that took me seriusly to my heart <3. I love rpg from everything even i couldnt answer which one i will take first from both.

For pc are many games so i cant decided but for now only Street fighter 4 =P.

I would say more but i wanna know more opinions from you guys so see laters :3 have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Ufff... Let's see... =P

Nintendo
NES - Super Mario Bros. 3, Galaga, Rockman, Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari aka River City Ransom
SNES - Chrono Trigger, Super R-Type, Super Mario Brothers - All stars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time
N64 - Golden-eye, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Brothers, Pokémon Stadium, Harvest Body, Snowboard Kids
NGC - Super Smash Brothers: Melee, Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Viewtiful Joe
Wii - Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers: Brawl, No More Heroes, Red Steel, Okami, Sonic World Adventure

GB - Pokémon R/G/B, Super Mario Land, Donkey Kong, Tetris, Game and Watch Gallery, Rockman
GBC - Super Mario Brothers: Deluxe.... (Sorry don't know any GBC)
GBA - Sonic Advance, Super Mario Advance, Megaman Battle Network, Megaman Zero, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
NDS - Osu Tatakae Ouendan (lol), Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Megaman ZX, Wario Ware: Touched

Sega
Genesis - Sonic The Hedgehog, Street of Rage
Gamegear - Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Space Invader, that Shinobi game <_<, Jurassic Park, Mickey Mouse: Land of Illusions

Good "Turn-based" RPGs (MY taste of a RPG >_>)
Golden Sun
Final Fantasy I - II
Pokémon
Chrono Trigger

Nowadays
Touhou Project (PC)
Street Fighter IV (PC)
Mirror's Edge (PC)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
New Super Mario Brothers Wii (Wii)
Mario Super Sluggers (Wii)
Megaman 9 (Wii-ware-)
Tetris DS (NDS)
Megaman Star Force 2 (NDS)
Phoenix Wright (NDS)

I'm done. >_>

[EDIT] Forgot to add the Beat-Em-Up genre but I'm too lazy now. =P
Back to top Go down
http://nintentrix.blogspot.com/
linshao

linshao

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Wow many fo them i played super mario 64 rock bu legend of zelda ocarina of time is my first.

Sega sonic 2 the best and street of rage has an awesome song even is an old game plus splatterhouse was one of the best too.

Snes Super mario rpg seven stars :p-

NDS ragnarok online rpg and mario star saga.

Nes : captain tsubasa J .

Pc street fighter 4 if you want add me pkmn2 this is my GFWL: Dark linshao ;o when you wanna battle count with me.

Mirror edge awesome for be parkour even i got for ps3 <.< Batman arkham asylum too.
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:06 pm

linshao wrote:
Wow many fo them i played super mario 64 rock bu legend of zelda ocarina of time is my first.

Sega sonic 2 the best and street of rage has an awesome song even is an old game plus splatterhouse was one of the best too.

Snes Super mario rpg seven stars :p-

NDS ragnarok online rpg and mario star saga.

Nes : captain tsubasa J .

Pc street fighter 4 if you want add me pkmn2 this is my GFWL: Dark linshao ;o when you wanna battle count with me.

Mirror edge awesome for be parkour even i got for ps3 <.< Batman arkham asylum too.

Oh, I gave up playing SF IV.
My PC is too bad. So bad that I play 20 FPS on Street Fighter IV. >_>
Back to top Go down
linshao

linshao

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:07 pm

ouch i know thats too low did you even try put all in low ?. and well any game you play online?.
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 pm

If it's PC, no sorry. =(

On a console, depends. Not always, since I've a lot to do.
Back to top Go down
linshao

linshao

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 pm

No worry man feel welcome and thx for the talk Razz. I will come post maor games and stuff later.
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:18 pm

No problem. Hope other people will also recommend their games. =)
Back to top Go down
thedespised2166

thedespised2166

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:22 pm

linshao wrote:
I love rpg from everything even i couldnt answer which one i will take first from both.

Any of the Fire Emblem games. They're more of a tactics game but I say it's worth the buy.
Some FF (Final Fantasy) games. Other than the Crystal Cronicles, the series is pretty well put. Especially #7.

Although I DID have an idea to mix them up in maybe another series. But that is COMPLEATLY unknown...
Back to top Go down
linshao

linshao

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Fire emblem really a ncie game =P i liek tactics example disgaea and atlus games for ps2.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze THC

Kamikaze THC

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 am

How did Kamikaze miss this....for shame.....

I personaly would recommend (If its in your tastes) the Tales of games in your collection.
Though, some of them will have to be emulated:

Tales of Phantasia PSX
(ToP on the GBA is as good, but it doesn't compare to the Playstation version. Better fighting system, graphic wise, and HELL, voiced skits. Granted that their in japanese but, I can't complain.)

Tales of Phantasia SNES/Original Version
(Like the GBA, no skits. The graphics are good. Gameplay flows in a mix of PSX and GBA.)

Tales of Phantasia: ND 2&3 GBA
(I have thes-well had these on my pc and for a GBA version of a Tales of game, the fights are smooth as hell! As such, I'm not telling what each of these are about.)

Tales of the World: Raidiant Mythology 1/2/3 PSP
(Mostly like a bigger version of ToP:ND2/3, but you can make your own person. This PSP Tales of incorperates a fighting system that a few Tales have. The F.R.-L.M.B.S.
Or the Free Ranged-Linear Motion Battle System
Basically, the side-to-side battling or L.M.B.S. that a majority of Tales had, got upgraded from left to right to left to everywhere on the field.)

Tales of VS PSP
(From Phantasia to Vesperia, the main characters and villians fight for-nope. No spoilers. The gameplay is decent for the PSP. How it plays is...kinda like Shonen Jump Superstars.)

Tales of Hearts DS
(Alright alright. Nothing. I got nothing. Yet. Let me do more research. But, I CAN say that other Tales of characters make cameos as the main character's support.)

The other Tales you can buy if you have the money and system:

Tales of Symphonia - GCN/PS2(I don't recommend ToS2)
Tales of Phantasia - GBA(You'd be lucky to find the other versions)
Tales of the Abyss - PS2(3DS soon)
Tales of Vesperia - 360(The PS3 version is the completed version. How Namco got away with selling an incomplete game is beyond me.)
Tales of Graces F - 360/PS3(Don't ask what the "F" stands for. Even I don't know)
Tales of Legendia - PS2

There are more Tales games, I just don't really know them off the top of my head.

Now, for the other stuff:

Meteos(Search it up)
Lock's Quest
Sonic Generations
Boarderlands(Search it up)
Landstalker(REALLY search it up)
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West(Look it up)
Prince of Persia(Not Sands of Time, Warrior Within, Two Thrones, Forgotten Sands. Prince of Persia for the 360)
Monster Hunter Tri
Samurai Legend Musashi
Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked(If you like/watch the show)
Inuyasha: Secret of the cursed mask(If you like/watch the show)
RE4(Strangah...)
The Metal Gear Series(OHMIGAWD! METAL GEE-*shot*)
Ridge Racer 64
Ridge Racer R-type 4

God I rambled...
Back to top Go down
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 am

Ah... The Tales series.
Even though I only played the SNES one and Symphonia, I like them.
Definitely my type of RPG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Share good games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share good games   Share good games Empty

Back to top Go down

Share good games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XD'Sprites :: Basics :: General-
Jump to: