XD'Sprites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Sprites meet their Animators...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pkmn2, ready for action

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pkmn2
Admin
Pkmn2

Pkmn2, ready for action Empty
PostSubject: Pkmn2, ready for action   Pkmn2, ready for action EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:46 pm

I'm Pkmn2, one of the administrators of the forum. (Basically the guy right next to devilmancool on the banner)

I joined Newgrounds on January 4th 2007, but only as a member. But 20 days later I released my very first sprite animation.
So you can say, that I started animating between 2006-2007.
Wow, that means I'm animating for 3-4 years already.

Anyway, I first met devilmancool in a collab, which is the Sonic Battle Collab. (My first collaboration ever)
Well, I first thought after the collab, I would let everyone go like an old potato, but devilmancool asked me for being an admin for this forum. At first I was kinda nervous, because being an admin is a great responsibility. But I've then changed my mind and did it anyway.

Ano... Anything else to say...

I like all types of anime, from Saber Marionette to Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
I've got a big list of anime I want to watch, but I haven't enough time sometimes.

I play all video game genres, but I'm not into RPGs most of the time. I'm a Nintendo user, so no XBox or Playstation.
I have many favourite characters, such as Mario, Kirby, Megaman, Ryu, Bomberman, Satoshi (or Ash in ENG), etc.
The list is totally big, so I won't go into details.

Well, I hope you were interested in reading and I welcome you to XD Sprites.
Back to top Go down
http://nintentrix.blogspot.com/

Pkmn2, ready for action
Page 1 of 1